Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Return to Innocence

Age indeterminate, they can look like kids and they can look like young adults, definitely not a one-trick pony. That is just one of the things I like about my CCE Blythe clone. Rebodying them in highly sexual-ized Barbie or Obitsu bodies is not an option for me. The Licca body is just fine with enough curves which one can flaunt or down play. I also didn't seal their face paint so I can change them when I feel like it.


There are times when I get fed up with too much play on sexuality from dolls. (It makes me think, are they the new sex toys? Maybe. I personally use them to act out my sex fantasies. Lol.) My other dolls can serve as a breather. After making dresses for model muse bodies I felt I have to do something childlike.


I decided to create dresses for Potpot and Chichi. I think they love it.

2 comments:

Alrunia said...

That dress is adorable and I'm very jealous of your sewing skill . :) There's a certain look to a lot of Blythe fashions that other dolls just can't seem to pull off, I think. That makes them very unique dolls, kind of ageless like you said.

Niel Camhalla said...

Thank you. I'm flattered by your comment. :)