Monday, April 25, 2011

Golden Rust

I really enjoyed the recent 4-day weekend. No, I didn't go to any exotic location most Filipino do at that time of the year. I stayed at home, bonded with my family and then later with a friend. I was also able to make six dresses--four for model muse Barbie dolls and two for Skipper/Blythe sized bodies.

The first of the dress, which I call Golden Rust, was made specially for Marisa, not my own Marisa but a friend's Marisa. I normally don't like taking commissions lately since I don't find it cost efficient (considering how much I should earn per hour) but I felt I owe the friend so I made this for him.



Before I hand the dress to my friend, I had to do a trial fitting and photo shoot with my own Marisa (which used to be owned by my friend.)


The shades are from a Barbie Basics fashion pack. The bracelet, I think is from Hanna Montana while the purse is a vintage repro from Mattel. The shoes came with a Barbie Fashionista doll. I forgot which one. :)

2 comments:

Ardent Collector said...

Golden Rust it is! I like it and the accessories are a nice match!

Niel Camhalla said...

Thanks! It was fun styling her. :)