Monday, April 4, 2011

Beebee

It looks like the toy price discrepancy is not isolated in our country. I saw this at Flickr.

LPS Blythe here cost a little less here compared in Finland. That's glass half-full. I also found out that there are other variants aside from B13 and B14 being sold here. They cost less than B13 and B14 as they only come with one pet only.

I got myself Blythe Loves Littlest PetShop Lemons' n Honey (B11). I like her because of her bright hair color and she doesn't have painted-on clothing like the others. I think the bee pet is cute and unusual (who has bees for pets?).




(Beware: More crappy pics from the phonecam.)

Petpet: What a hot day! I could use some refreshments.

Petpet: Oh, goody, a lemonade stand!

Beebee: I hope you enjoy my lemonade. It is sweetened by honey made by my pet, Yellow.

PetPet: Yellow is so sweet, offering drinks to my pets Pink and Lilac.

Beebee: And so is his honey.

Petpet: Speaking of sweets, I’m craving for some. Do you know where I can get some sugar rush?

Beebee: Down the road, you’ll find a donut shop.

Petpet: Just what I need. Thanks. See you again. Bye.

Petpet: This must be the place. Hello…

Yellow: Welcome. Go ahead and choose a donut while I get my master.

Petpet: Be back soon, okay.

Petpet: Wait. Don’t tell me you own this shop, too.

Beebee: What can I say? I like wearing different hats!
Petpet: You should consider not covering your very cool hair.

Beebee: Why, thank you! For that dog muffins for Lilac and Pink...

Beebee: ...and a donut for you. On the house!

Petpet: Thank you for the treat! I wouldn’t be surprised if I see you at the next shop.
Beebee: You bet, as long as it’s THE LITTLEST PETSHOP!


4 comments:

wtsrudi said...

these are soooo cute..... so, they are actually out in Manila???

Niel Camhalla said...

Yes, Rudi, they are. Thanks!

Dolls Alley said...

ohhh i love her:)
they are not for sale in holland yet:( lemons & honey and rides & surprises.

you are sooo lucky:)

Niel Camhalla said...

I don't know how Hasbro decides which dolls go where but from what I heard, this was not available (at least not yet) even in the US.

Thanks. I do feel lucky getting her but the others I wanted to get were not sold here. The toy company's way of saying, We can'T have everything we want! :)