Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fashionista News from Fashionisto2K

1. The bust joints are back.

2. There apparently is a new skin tone for the dolls.

3. A new facemold for Raquelle and it looks like a smiling Lea/Kayla mold. Finally a smiling Asian. At least my whining (it's actually praying) has paid off! (Or maybe Fashionista sales dropped considerably that's why they're putting in some improvements.)

4. It may not actually be news since a lot of people already knew about it but it's all good, is it not?

Here and here. If the Flickr links don't works, it's probably because the owner deleted the pictures already. We were informed that the pics are only temporarily.

UPDATE:

Photos of the dolls and package is here.

6 comments:

Dolls On Top said...

Thank you for dropping by my dolly blog >_<

I love the artsy doll who's face is more delicate than the Fashionista swapping body..err head (?) - may pagkamanly kasi yung Artsy fashionista ko kapag tinabi ko sa ibang doll haha


Cheers!

Niel Camhalla said...

No problem DOT. :)

I'm just not sure if the skin tone pic was taken before or after a head swap... :)

Vanessa said...

I'm all confused after viewing her pictures. Now I need to take a trip to Walmart to see them in person. I only buy them for bodies when necessary, because I just haven't warmed up to those larger heads. I do like the last one I bought with the dark hair. I can't remember exactly which one she is. I hope the new men have better bodies. A man just isn't a man if he can't spread his legs just a little bit.

Niel Camhalla said...

Thanks Van. This made be think "bad" thoughts: "A man just isn't a man if he can't spread his legs just a little bit." LOL.

I hope you get to see those new fashionista in Walmart and tell us about it. They would probably be in our country by next year. For now, I'll just enjoy the online pics. :)

D7ana said...

Hi Niel! This is news to me. I haven't focused on the Fashionistas ... I just thought they were repeating the same old, same old. That Raquelle is lovely.

lol @Vanessa's comment.

@Dolls on Top - I have to see that new Artsy.

Niel Camhalla said...

I agree, Dana. That Raquelle sure is lovely. Big head or not, I'm getting two. One will be for head shrinking! :)