Friday, February 4, 2011

Prom Ready

I wanted to postpone posting this until our prom doll meet but then I thought by next week, I might be more excited talking about other things I plan to do this coming weekend. :)


Darla is ready for the prom. She has a new dress and will just ask Jerjer to be her date. Her dress was inspired by the vintage Barbie Fraternity Dance. I realized that when making dresses for Darla (with Takara Licca-chan body), it would be more practical to use the vintage Skipper body (which is slightly bigger than Licca) so that the dress can also fit Skipper. We want our dolls to share dresses, don't we?

If you're tired of your old doll, try giving her a new look. There's nothing like a new dress to help one enjoy an old doll!

3 comments:

D7ana said...

I agree. It's fun to re-discover old favorites or to vary new dolls by changing the outfit.

Vanessa said...

Her dress is beautiful!

Niel Camhalla said...

Yup Dana. For now, that's what I'll be doing. :)

Thanks Vanessa.