Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blythe Loves Littlest PetShop

I think Blythe dolls are cute but Petite Blythes are so much cuter! I didn't expect the "Blythe Loves Littlest PetShop (LPS)" toy series to be available here since Blythe is not really a popular doll locally. (Heck, I don't even have a Blythe. I settled for a clone!) So imagine my surprise when I saw a couple at the Toy Kingdom. I was thinking it over since I already ordered one from eBay and should be with me by the month's end...but this is a different variant from what I ordered. And she has two cute sunglasses! Forget the pets.


Sold at PhP1200, it a good price compared to those from eBay (including shipping) minus the long wait. Unlike the non-LPS Petite Blythe, these one don't have the sleeping eyes. Good enough for me.


Now Potpot has a littlest sister. I'm gonna call her Petpet.

4 comments:

TM said...

They are adorable! Congrats on your find!

Niel Camhalla said...

Thanks Theresa! :)

Frannie said...

Niel,

I love her! This is one that I have seen, but haven't bought here yet in the U.S.
I went to the Hasbro website and saw a few Blythes that I want. One dressed as a ladybug and one as a honeybee. Haven't seen them yet in the stores here.

Niel Camhalla said...

Thanks Frannie. I hope you finally get the LPS Blythe you want. :) I actually like to get a couple more of these cuties. The sad thing is they cost twice as much (maybe even more) here.